Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mutt-mutts

Wednesday is my usual day off. Some days I work my day off. In fact today I worked my day off, but I didn't have to start until 6 pm, and ended at 9. So it really felt like a day off. When we are really enjoying my day off, Riley and I peruse some of the coffee shops in town. Today was no different than yesterday in that regard, as we went perusing yesterday too, in celebration of having the day off for July Fourth festivities. I ask Riley if he wants to go for coffee, and he asks, "mutt-mutts?" And so off we go in search of hot coffee and muffins. Today we brought Cecil and Jayda too, as they need a respite from the stable flies that have been nibbling away at their ears. In fact today we splurged. Two visits for mutt-mutts. Poor Dada, he had to work all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home