Monday, August 07, 2006

Sadness

Today Riley and I went with Aunt Ginny and cousin Emily to the airport. Sadly the two of them up and decided to get on one of the planes, and we were left waving goodbye through the plexiglass as Daggan and Emmie's plane became a speck high up in the sky. Although we had more than a week, it raced by, as usual. Unfortunately, I couldn't take much time off, as I had job interviews and GMATs to take, and I am busy saving up time to take a vacation for two weeks. Pictures of their visit and Fiesta activities to come. Hopefully before I leave for my paddle around Long Island, which starts on Thursday. Cousin Katherine and I fly to New York on Tuesday night red-eye. I am racing around collecting as many seat pads as I can find.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

It is Sunday and I am waiting to find out how you did on your paddle around Long Island.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home