Monday, August 21, 2006

"Life is Good"

Today is September 10. I missed racing Catalina on my birthday yesterday because I came home to New York unexpectedly, due to my father being admitted into the intensive care unit after suffering respiratory failure. That was last week. This week "life is good" as he said after a morning of picking out thank you chocolates for the people who brought him back to it. What a peculiar summer this has been. It will be bittersweet to take Riley home to 1729 again after a few more days of lightening the load around here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Yes, I missed you too for Catalina. It just wasn't the same without our team. Hope you had a good b-day. Glad to hear your dad is doing better.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Surfwahine said...

Glad to hear that your Dad is doing better! I was fortunate enough to hand out with Mindy for Catalina which was fun .. but of course not the same for you! You were missed by all!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Surfwahine said...

Haappy belated Birthday to you!!!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home